The Terror of Riltar
'Keep your silver on you lads, and that cold iron sharp. I don't care what rumors you've heard; things are stirring out in the wilds. Dark winds are blowing, something beyond unnatural is beginning to occur. The trolls have gathered to the north. The lycanthropes are forming packs, the largest ever reported. And worse yet, hag covens are starting to billow forth. Mark my words…something is coming. We'd best be prepared for whatever it might be." – St. Cuthbert, Leader of the Inquisition
A Message From the GM:
As with all of my games, Riltar is set in a world of my own design. Because of this, I like to use my own lore for just about everything. Outside of very general knowledge of each race and religion, has most likely been changed in some aspects. Further more, many classes and races have lore of my own behind them depending on the world. I do my best to make sure each character feels unique and fun to play, so when it comes to character creation I'll be doing my best to make sure you know how your character works and where they stand in the world. This game will be very high powered, so expect crazy scenarios. Moreover, I will do my best to make sure we all have fun with this game.
Game System in Riltar:
- Moderate/High Powered Game
- 25 Point Buy
- Level 4 Start
- No Psionic Classes (Path of War however is allowed)
- Allowed Races: Humans, Drow (Minus the natural spell resistance), Half-Orc, Orc, Dwarf, Gnome, and Halfling.
- Background Skills (Which can be found here: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/background-skills )
- Automatic Progression (Which can be found here: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/unchained-rules/automatic-bonus-progression )
- One Trait (an additional trait may be taken if a drawback is taken)
- Players may discuss with me an archtype they'd like to take for fewer, or none, of the drawbacks for taking it; or they may chose a prestige class that they may take when they match the prerequisites for it, gaining the bab, saves, hit die, skills, and class features of that prestige class while also gaining the class features of a singular primary class.